Friday 13 April 2012

Friendship Bracelets

These are the friendship bracelets I have made for myself and my 3 best friends, Ellie, Gemma and Katie. Each bracelet has the first letter of their name and a variety of beads. Gemma's also has a teddy bead as she is a good hugger!

 

I have made them as gifts for my party. My 8th birthday is 2 weeks away, but my sledging party is next weekend. I can't wait!!!

 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Kids- Spring (I've used spring colours)

Anything Goes Challenge- Anything Goes


Lou

1 comment:

  1. What a clever talented girl you are Lou. your friends are going to love these gifts from you.
    I love how you have added the little beads on with their initials, that is a superb idea.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete