Sunday 26 February 2012

Egyptian Armlet


Sorry for not blogging for AGES!  I have finally just got round to it.  I've been super busy with school and after school activities.

I made this Egyptian armlet for my homework this week, using a white coffee cup wrap and some punched shapes from scrap paper in my favourite colours - blue & purple.   I also added some shiny gold heart stickers.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Crafty Pad - Recycle It (coffee cup wrap, scrap paper)
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Favourite Colours (blue and purple) / Embellishments

love
Lou
                             

3 comments:

  1. Lou, this is so creative! I never would have thought to use a coffee cozy as an armlet. It's perfect.:) Purple is my favorite color and I just love ALL the gorgeous shapes and hearts you've placed on here. Wonderful homework project you've created here.

    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Craft Us Crazy.
    Smiles,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great armlet Lou! Well done on recycling too! Crafty & Green!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely armlet with us at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Louise !! Fab use of a coffee cup wrap !! Love all the jewels !! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete