Friday 8 July 2011

Stripy Candy Ballerina

Hello everyone.  Hope you're enjoying your summer, even though the weather isn't great.

I've had time to make some more cards and this is my favourite make, using one of my favourite images, LOTV Little Ballerina.  Isn't she cute?   I've coloured her with Whispers pens.  I've used my own layout and added some faux stitching and handsewn (with only a little help from mum) the 3 buttons.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

*Simon Says Stamp - A stitch in time
*Paper Sundaes - Stitching
Anything Goes - The letter D (for dancing, dots, dashes)
Crafty Cardmakers - Spots and stripes
Crafts and Me - Favourite image

Hugs
Lou x

10 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous card Lou ssshhhh got a secret it's so much better than your mums ballerina lol hope your enjoying the summer holidays.

    hugs Clare

    p.s love your new profile picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare - I totally agree with you!!

    Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one gorgeous card beautiful colors bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Lou, that is one of my favourite LOTV images too, your layout and papers are fantastic!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lou :-) I love this ballerina, very pretty and the papers, buttons and gems are lovely ,, your 'stitching' is fab too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow louise i love your card its so pretty and you have coloured her beautifully well done thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week hope to see you next time
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great card sweetie :) lovely image and gorgeous colouring.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous card Lou - you are a very talented crafter. The LOTV image is adorable and your layout is perfection.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw such an adorable card and so pretty.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lou I have just found your blog after looking at your mums. I see you have not added any of your beautiful creations for a long time, what a shame as you are very talented.
    I love this card and you are so brave adding Stitching, I am not good at it at all.
    Love your colouring too, Lets see more from you. xxxx Hugs Mau

    ReplyDelete